3RD PARTY PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
Covers Kitesurfing on water, Land Power Kiting, Land Kite Buggying, Land Kite Boarding, Kite Skiing, Snow Kite Boarding, Kite Catermaran Sailing, Windsurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding;
Public Liability £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Includes member to member cover
- £50 third party property damage excess. Payable by member upon notification of incident.
- Cover extends to Worldwide on temporary basis excluding USA and Canada with the intention of providing cover for individuals participating in the sport whilst on holiday: this cover only applies for a maximum of 30 consecutive days. It is not intended to provide cover for individuals on extended travel or participating in the sport on a professional or semi-professional basis.
- UK residents only.
- Insurer is Zurich Insurance Plc. The policy wording can be downloaded on the right.
- This Policy is for Public Liability only. It does NOT cover ther policy holder with travel insurance / personal medical insurance or damage to equipment.
- All members are covered from the same date of 1st April. If a new member joins part way through the year they would enjoy cover from the date of joining until the common renewal date of the following 31st March
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We are now accepting membership applications for the 2016/17 season. The policy start date is 1st April 2016. The 2016/17 certificate will not cover March 2016.